Saturday, June 15, 2013

new things

Hello, space travellers. I'm in the process of updating a few things, and working with some others that are in the mix creation business. I've also been fortunate enough to receive (upon request) some mixes from a few people that I've discovered via Mixcloud, and I'll be posting them here (stoked about this!). 

I'll also be posting some artist reviews in the near future (I've created the page, just need to post it after getting a few things up). I received an amazingly generous review by PETAL for my work with Harmony & Decay (you can read the review HERE). I'm really pretty amazed by some of the things that I've actually been spinning recently. I've been doing 12 mile (20 kilometer) bike rides every few days and it has allowed me to put the earbuds in and take in amazing sights (BWI airport loop) and amazing sounds. Some original artists, some podcast, all of it inspiring.

I'm also working on some new music, new sounds, and new recordings. I've been doing a lot of playing lately, and I'm ready to release some new things shortly. The holdup is hearing other amazing artists and wishing I could do what they did. 

Also, if you look at the top, you'll see that I've moved the links to 'Favorites'. This will allow me to (hopefully) unclutter the site a bit. Well, enjoy my mixes, stay tuned for guest mixes from inspiring creators and, as always, turn on, tune in, sleep...

//tonepoet//

No comments: