Monday, November 14, 2016

soundtrack for imaginary spaces


I'm VERY happy today that I have (finally) completed a project that has taken me a year. It has a been a very difficult year trying to make the time to get ideas down, compositions written, and all of the technical details ironed out. Perseverance has fortunately paid off and I can finally deliver the strongest music that I've been able to write in the time that I've been doing this. 

This is a pay-what-you-want release. If you feel like paying, beautiful. If not, also beautiful. Even if you pay the bare minimum you will get a PDF booklet with explanations of every variation of artwork that I had considered as front covers for this release. You also get all of the artwork. If you want the music, and the artwork, but are not in a position to pay, just contact me and I'll be more than happy to send you a download code. No strings attached (no email lists, or spam or any of that other garbage, I hate that as much as anyone).

Please share the music with everyone that you can, and most of all enjoy it. I took special care to produce something that fulfilled my soul before I even considered releasing it into the ether. Mouse over the image above and you can click the link to be taken to the download page. Peace.

//tonepoet//

No comments: